Naval Gear Design
Our expertise in naval applications covers the full spectrum of propulsion options currently in use on board naval vessels.
Gears for all combinations of diesel, gas turbine, steam turbine and electric drive such as:
- CODAD: Combined Diesel and Diesel
- CODOE: Combined Diesel or Electric
- COGOE: Combined Gas and / or Electric
- CODOG / CODAG: Combined Diesel and / or Gas turbine
- COGOG / COGAG: Combined Gas turbine and / or Gas turbine
- Gear systems with a cross-connect gear
Our gear designs feature every aspect of modern technology essential to the development of a warship propulsion system: high efficiency and reliability, optimized weight, shock resistance, controlled acoustic and vibration characteristics, cost effectiveness and gear system requirements for integrated features as for merchant gear design.
We can also provide technology transfer and crew training for the development of national naval capabilities. Depending on gear system design requirements features as for merchant gears can be integrated.